Slogans on AIDS and World AIDS Day: AIDS is the later stage of the HIV infection, which happens when one’s immune system is severely damaged due to the virus. It spreads quickly and affects the functioning of the entire system. Every year, people globally observe December 1st as World AIDS Day.
This day provides a chance for people to come together in the fight against AIDS, extend love and support to people living with AIDS, and commemorate those who have died due to an HIV related disease.
Students can read more Slogans about articles, events, people, sports, technology many more.
In 1988, WHO recognized a particular day as World AIDS Day, and it was also recognized as the first-ever global health day. World AIDS day is crucial because it reminds us that AIDS is still a prevalent disease among many people. Little by little everyone puts in efforts each year to eradicate AIDS.
Slogans On AIDS And World AIDS Day In English
People must utilize World AIDS Day to showcase unity and solidarity with millions of people who live with HIV infection and AIDS. As a sign of solidarity, people wear red ribbons on their chests on December 1st. Wearing a Red Cross ribbon is a tradition that is prevailing since 1988.
Another important aspect of celebrating World AIDS day is that it highlights communities’ role in spreading awareness about AIDS. This day also helps clear out a lot of myths and misconceptions that people have regarding HIV infection and AIDS. The government and the general public contribute to the day through fundraising, events to spread awareness and visit patients to extend support.
Unique and Catchy Slogans on AIDS and World Aids Day
Slogans play an essential role in educating people and spreading awareness about important issues. They play a significant role in bringing about a positive change in society. Slogans work by attracting people’s attention through its catchy nature. Here we are providing certain slogans on AIDS and World AIDS day to help the public reach out to the people living with AIDS.
It is vital to do so because, very often, people living with aids feel cornered or left out there for the government, and the public must come together to make them feel inclusive and support them.
Below are 10 slogans on AIDS and World AIDS day –
- One must be careful to open your eyes before AIDS closes it.
- Make your voice a potent weapon to create beautiful earth, one without aids.
- Make AIDS your worst enemy in the world, win the fight against aids.
- If it’s fast and if it’s furious, then it aids.
- In the eyes of aids, everyone is equal; any of us could get it.
- Prevention is far better than cure, especially in case of something which does not have a cure.
- Exclude aids, not the people living with it.
- 10 minutes of unprotected thrill might give you a life full of pills.
- Strengthen the support to weaken the spread of aids.
- Act now against it or regret it for the rest of your life.
The post Slogans on AIDS and World AIDS Day | Unique and Catchy Slogans on AIDS and World Aids Day appeared first on A Plus Topper.
Category : aplustopper,Slogans