|Processor||1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC)|
|Memory||4 GB RAM|
|Storage||64 GB or larger storage device|
|System firmware||UEFI, Secure Boot capable|
|TPM||Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0|
|Graphics card||DirectX 12 compatible graphics / WDDM 2.x|
|Display||> 9″ with HD Resolution (720p)|
|Internet connection||Microsoft account and internet connectivity required for setup for Windows 11 Home|
Method 1- Manually Install Windows 11 Build
1. To start with, download the Windows 11 Insider Preview build from here.
2. Once downloaded, right-click the file and extract it to an accessible folder. Don’t see the option to extract? Install 7Zip or WinRAR on your computer.
3. Now, open the extracted folder.
4. Click on the setup.exe file to start Windows 11 installation.
5. Once the setup loads up, accept the license terms to proceed with the installation.
6. Then, choose “Keep personal files and apps” and tap Next (so that your existing data is safe).
7. Once you’re on the Ready to Install page, tap the Install button to start installing Windows 11 on your incompatible device.