International Day of the Girl Child is a United Nations observance which is celebrated every year on 11th October. This day promotes the rights of a girl child and also throws light on gender inequalities that exist in the world. Celebrate Girls Child Day in India with inspiring quotes and poster messages to share on World Girl Child Day. Spread more and more awareness with best and catchy slogans on save girl child. Make this day a more special one with International Day of the Girls Child Messages, Images designed around the International Day of the Girls Child 2020 theme.
We bring best of International Day of the Girls Child wishes and greetings to share with your daughters. Make them feel special on International Day of the Girls Child 2020 by sending them wishes on WhatsApp or Facebook.
International Girl Child Day Messages
“May this world become a safer and happier place for girl child to live happily. Warm wishes on International Girl Child Day.”
“The occasion of International Girl Child Day reminds each one of us that girl child still needs our attention and extra care. Warm wishes on this day.”
“A happy and healthy girl child with a safe and progressive environment is what we all dream for. Wishing a very Happy International Girl Child Day.”
Best Girl Child Day Quotes
Girl child is full of life and love.
We are responsible for the safety of girl child.
Let us join hands for betterment of girl child.
International Girl Child Day Wishes and Messages
- “On the occasion of International Day of the Girls Child, let us recognize the rights of girls and also the problems they face around the globe to give them a better life, a better future.”
- “International Day of the Girls Child reminds us that it is our responsibility to give them the importance they deserve and work together for their happier lives.”
- “It has been long that girl child has been discriminated…. It has been long that they have been suffering….. Let us get their honour back and make it a Happy International Day of the Girls Child.”
- “World will be a better place to live the day girl child is as happy as the other gender….. Let us work in synergy to make this dream come true…. Happy International Day of the Girls Child.”
National Girl Child Day Slogans
International Girl Child Day Quotes
- “Little girls with dreams become strong women with vision….. Happy International Day of the Girls Child.”
- “An educated woman has the power to educate the whole family…. Empower the girl child!!!”
- “Don’t kill the girl child in the womb because only she has the magical power to have the country bloom!!!”
- “You are truly blessed if you have been gifted a girl child because she has the aura to make your heart and home a happy place.”
World Girl child Day Poster Messages
“Save Girl Child to Save the World.”
“Girl Child is the sweetest blessing and most beautiful creation of God.
“She can make hearts melt and she can also rule the world…. Save Girl Child!!”
“Save and respect the girl child because she is the future of the family, country and world.”
International Day of the Girl Child Whatsapp and Facebook Messages
“They have the power to reach where they want…. Respect them…. Save the girl child.”
“Don’t think they are inferior because in reality they are superior…. Happy International Day of the Girls Child.”
“Blessed are those parents who are gifted with a girl child who is a bundle of joy and a ray of hope.”
“Let us make this International Day of the Girls Child more meaningful by giving the girl child a safe world to live in.”
Poster on Save Girl Child with Slogan in English
Girl child needs us.
Let us save girl child.
Caring for girl child.
Love her and pamper her.
She deserves to be loved and cared.
Girl child needs our protection.
Let us stand for girl child.
Save Girl Child Slogans in English and Hindi
“Beti ko bacha kar, is sansar ko bachao!!!”
“Betiyan jitna aage badhengi, duniya bhi utni hi aage badhegi.”
“All those homes where girls are born become warm and happy homes…. Save Girl Child.”
“Girl child is a blessing which is showered by God only on the fortunate ones.”
“Har kisi ko beti ka sukh nahi milta, aur jinko milta hai who bahut khush naseeb hote hain.”
Category : mmmmm