KVPY Aptitude Test 2020-21, Apply online KVPY Scholarship Exam, Eligibility Criteria for KVPY Application Form, Check Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana Notification
KVPY 2020 Notification- Indian Institute of science is conducting the KVPY Aptitude Test on 31st January 2021. If you are waiting for Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana Fellowship Award then stay tuned here and access complete details. The Authority will invite the KVPY online Application form from 6th September 2020. First, all students check the KVPY Scholarship Exam Notification, Eligibility and Applying Carefully.
Our team has mentioned simple steps to fill KVPY Aptitude Test 2020-21 Application Form below here. After KVPY Registration, they practice through the Mock Test which is available here. Candidates keep safe the necessary documents/certificates at the time of filling KVPY Application Form 2020. The Last Date to apply for Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY Scholarship Form) is on or before 30th October 2020.
KVPY Aptitude Test 2020 Notification, KVPY Registration
The Department of Science and Technology, Government of India is going to award KVPY Scholarship to students through KVPY Aptitude Test. The Applications are invited from school and college students interested in pursuing Basic Science Courses and Career in Research. So students apply for “Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Scholarship Yojana” using the link below. They submit the KVPY Application Form 2020 on or before 30th October 2020.
KVPY Eligibility Criteria
Students have the necessary eligibility norms to fill the KVPY Application form. We updated her streamwise eligibility conditions for Kishore Vaigyanik Protsaha Yojana.
Eligibility for Stream SA-
- Qualification- Students enrolled in XI standard marks in aggregate in Mathematics and Science subjects in the X board examination are eligible to appear for the aptitude test.
- Mandatory Subjects:- Aspirants must have passed with Mathematics & Science as compulsory subjects in Class 10th.
- Percentage: Students must score minimum 75% marks in the qualifying exam (65% for reserved category candidates).
KVPY Eligibility for SX-
- Required Qualification: Candidates must qualify for Intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Mandatory Subjects: Students must be enrolled in 12th standard with Science subjects.
- Percentage: They must secure at least 75% qualifying marks (65% marks for SC/ST category) in Science subjects. Also must have secured a minimum 60% in combined subjects of Mathematics & Science (50% for reserved category).
Eligibility for Stream SB-
- Education- Aspirants must be Graduate (Undergraduate UG Degree) from a recognized University.
- Mandatory Subjects:- Students must have Mathematics and Science as compulsory leading to B.Sc / B.S/ B.Stat/ B.Maths/ Int M.Sc/ Int MS.
- Percentage– They must score minimum 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/PwD Category in the qualifying Examination)
Important Scholarship –
|NTSE Application Form||UP Scholarship Form|
|Rai Publication Scholarship||CCRT Scholarship Form|
KVPY Scholarship Application Process
If you are going to apply for KVPY Aptitude Test 2020 then read KVPY Notification carefully. They must keep their necessary documents/certificates at the time of KVPY Registration. Students must register using a valid E-Mail ID and Mobile number in KVPY Application Form.
After KVPY Registration, Login USER ID and password will be given to Number and E-Mail. Then they have to fill all required personal and academic details in KVPY Aptitude Test online form. They also have to upload recent passport size photographs and Signature. No change or edit facility will be entertained in the KVPY 2020 application form after final submission.
Steps to fill KVPY Application Form 2020
We have mentioned here simple steps to apply online for KVPY Aptitude Test. All appliers should follow these steps for Registration.
- First of all, candidates visit the official website i.e. http://kvpy.iisc.ernet.in/
- Open KVPY 2020 Notification
- Read the notification and KVPY Eligibility criteria
- After that, they open the “KVPY Aptitude test 2020 Application portal”
- At the home page, check Fellowship, Eligibility, Selection Process, Applications
- Application for KVPY 2020 must be done online only.
- Fill details and upload necessary documents and save the KVPY Application form in the right manner.
Check KVPY Aptitude Test Notification
KVPY Application Fee
Aspirants must pay the application fee only at the KVPY application portal. This can be done by using Credit Card, ATM Debit card, or Net Banking. No other means of payment will be accepted. Once the payment is successful and the application is submitted, no refund of the KVPY application fee will be done.
- General or OBC Category Candidates – Rs 1250/-
- Reserved Category Candidates pay – Rs 625/-
- All Bank charges are extra charges
KVPY 2020 Application Dates
|Department Name||Indian Institute of science|
|Post Category||Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana Fellowship Award (KVPY)|
|Test Name||KVPY Aptitude Test 2020|
|Opening date for KVPY Registration||6th September 2020|
|last date for KVPY Application form||30th October 2020|
|KVPY Exam Date||31st January 2021|
Selection Process for KVPY 2020
The First step of the selection process will be the KVPY Aptitude Test 2020. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for various streams will be called for aptitude test conducted both in Hindi and English at different centers across the country on Sunday, the 31st January 2021.
The Fellow continues to study Basic Science courses in school/junior college/university and maintains a minimum level of academic performance of first-class or 60% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate
students have to necessarily pass all the subjects prescribed for that particular academic year and should have obtained the above-specified percentage of marks
|Basic Sciences||Monthly Fellowship||Annual Contingency Grant|
|SA/SX/SB- During 1st to 3rd Years of- B.Sc/ B.S/ B.Stat/ B.Math/ INtegrated M.Sc /M.S||Rs 5000/-||Rs 20000/-|
|SA/SX/SB – during M. Sc. / 4th to 5th years of Integrated M.Sc. /M.S./M.Math./M.Stat.||Rs 7000/-||Rs 28000/-|
KVPY Admit Card
Students may download the admit card for the aptitude test from the website from the second week of January 2021. At the time of download KVPY Hall Ticket, they log in using User ID and password. It is mandatory to bring the Call letter to the Exam center for everyone.
In this article, our team has given the KVPY Aptitude Test 2020 Notification. So all students read the KVPY Eligibility, Notification, and fill the KVPY Application Form with the right details. They also can ask any doubt by putting a comment here.
The post KVPY Aptitude Test 2020-21, KVPY Notification, Exam Date & Application Form first appeared on Latest Job Hub.