Maharashtra University of Health Science (MUHS) Admit Card 2020: The MUHS Nashik Hall ticket for UG, PG Courses will soon be released online for the winter examinations. The Hall ticket for UG Courses like BDS BAMS BHMS and PG Courses like MBBS, MDS, MD MS MSc is released on www.muhs.edu.in and the students will have to download the admit card from this official website of the University of Maharashtra Health Science.
Also Check – MUHS Result 2020 MBBS Nursing BDS BAMS.
MUHS Admit Card 2020
The link to download the MUHS Hall Tickets will be provided below. To download the admit card the student will have to furnish details like name, date of birth, course type, application ID. All the important information regarding the examination, admit card and time schedule release and download will be provided in this article.
MUHS Hall ticket Downloading Links:
|UG Hall Ticket||Click Here|
|PG Hall Ticket||Click Here|
|All Courses Hall Ticket||Click Here|
Maharashtra University of Health Science (MUHS) UG, PG Admit Card Importance
The admit card as we know is the most important aspect of the examination. Without the admit card, no student will be allowed to enter the examination hall. A valid ID is also necessary to be carried along with the admit card on the day of the examination. Nothing should be written on the admit card and it should be kept safely and free from any kind of damage.
Students with tampered admit cards will not be entertained inside the examination hall. The name of the student, date of birth, registration number, course type and examination venue allocated to the student will be present in the admit card. This justifies the importance of the admit card.
How to Download muhs.edu.in Hall Ticket Online?
The sole purpose of this article is to provide information about the MUHS examination, admit card and time schedule. Students should follow the process given below to download the admit card of MUHS MBBS, BSc Nursing, BDS, BAMS, BHMS without any issues.
- First the student should login into the official website of the Maharashtra University of Health Science www.muhs.edu.in
- The home page of the MUHS will be displayed
- Now the student should login to the student section by entering the user ID and password
- Search for the latest news section
- Now search for the upcoming examination link
- Select the examination link you are appearing for
- Click on download admit card for the examination you are appearing for
- Furnish details like name, registration number to display your admit card.
- Your MUHS BSc Nursing admit card will be displayed.
- Check the details on the admit card and click on download button.
For more updates on MUHS Hall Ticket 2020, keep visiting www.jobsandhan.com. If you have any question, comment below.