Navratri 2020 Dates | Muhurat | Important things for New Delhi, India
This rare yoga is becoming after 58 years
Shardiya Navratri, the festival of special worship and Archana of Goddess Bhakti, begins on Saturday, 17 October. This festival will run till 25 October. Please tell that this time Sharadiya Navaratri is very important because this time after 58 years, Saturn, Capricorn, and Guru will be in Sagittarius. Earlier this yoga was formed in the year 1962. So let us know what are the auspicious times of the establishment of the Kalash, the different forms of the mother being nine days of Navratri, the nine colors of nine days, and the special pleasures of nine days?
Auspicious time for Sharadiya Navratri
The Sharadiya Navaratri of this time is falling on the Pratipada date of Shukla Paksha of Ashwin month i.e. on 17 October. This urn will be established on this day. The auspicious time of the establishment of the Kalash starts from 06:27 AM to 10:13 AM. After this, Abhijeet Muhurta starts from 11 in the morning to 44 in the morning till 12.29 in the morning.
These 9 colors of Navratri are special, worship them by wearing them
The yellow color is very popular for this form of Mother Goddess. Hence, wearing yellow on this day is considered auspicious.
The green color is very popular for Goddess Brahmacharini. Therefore, wear a green cloth on the second day of Navratri.
Wear a light brown color on the third day of Navratri to please Goddess Chandraghanta.
Goddess Kushmanda enjoys an orange color. Hence, wear orange-colored clothes on the fourth day of Navratri.
White color is very popular for Goddess Skandamata. Therefore, wear white clothes on the fifth day of Navratri.
The red color is very dear to this form of the Mother Goddess. Therefore, while worshiping this mother, wear a red dress.
The blue color is very popular for this form of Goddess Bhagwati. Therefore, on the seventh day of Navratri, the mother should be worshiped by wearing blue colored clothes.
Wearing pink color while worshiping Goddess Mahagauri is considered auspicious. Wear this color while worshiping Ashtami and banqueting girls.
Purple color is very dear to this form of Goddess Mother. Therefore, while worshiping Bhagwati on a ninth day, one should wear purple-colored clothes.
Know which day will be worshiped which form of Goddess
October 17: Mother Shailputri Puja Ghatasthapana
October 18: Mother Brahmacharini Pooja
October 19: Maa Chandraghanta Puja
October 20: Maa Kushmanda Puja
October 21: Maa Skandamata Pooja
October 22: Shashthi Maa Katyayani Pooja
October 23: Maa Kalratri Puja
October 24: Maa Mahagauri Durga Puja
October 25: Mother Siddhidatri Pooja
Offer these offerings to Goddess Maia, will be fulfilled
- On the first day of Navratri, offer pure ghee of the cow at the feet of the mother. Doing so gives blessings to the healer.
- On the second day of Navratri, share the sugar with the sugar and share it among all the members of the household. This increases the age.
- Offer milk or kheer to Goddess Bhagwati on the third day of Navratri. After that donate it to the Brahmins. By doing this, there is a habit of happiness and prosperity in life.
- On the fourth day of Navratri, offer Malpua to the Mother Goddess. After that donate it to the needy. By doing this, the intellectual capacity of the person develops.
- Offer bananas to the mother on the fifth day of Navratri. By doing this, the person remains a patient.
- Offer honey to the mother Bhagwati on the sixth day of Navratri. It is believed that doing so increases the attractiveness.
- Devote Mother Jaggery on the seventh day of Navratri. After this, give this enjoyment to the dependent people and the disabled. By doing this, the Mother Goddess is happy and attains the glory of God.
- On the eighth day of Navaratri, offer coconut to Goddess Bhagwati and donate the coconut. It is believed that doing so provides relief from all child-related problems.
- Devotee Goddess Bhagwati on the ninth day of Navratri. After this, donate this enjoyment to any Brahmin or needy. This provides relief from famine death.