When is World Mental Health Day? Too many questions are asking by people all over the world. 10th October 2020 is World Mental Health Day 2020. According to Wikipedia, World Mental Health Day is a day for global mental health education, awareness, and advocacy against social stigma.
It was first celebrated in 1992 at the initiative of the World Federation for Mental Health, a global mental health organization with members and contacts in more than 150 countries. If you want to celebrate the Day, first inform other people about the celebration.
Background of World Mental Health Day 2020
World Mental Health Day is organized by the World Federation for Mental Health. This year’s Day is supported by WHO, the International Association for Suicide Prevention, and United for Global Mental Health. Join us, on 10 October, in “40 seconds of action” to raise awareness of the scale of suicide around the world and the role that each of us can play to help prevent it.
World Mental Health Day 2020 Theme, Logo & Slogan
Every year New Logo and Slogan released to celebrate World Mental Health Day. In 2020, this day will be celebrated on 10th October 2020. The Logo and Slogan of this Day have already released online. Physical Health always visible but Mental health is invisible. Similarly, no one can measure someone’s mental health.
World Mental Health Day Status 2020
- GK & CurrentAffairs UPSC Nobel Prize 2020 International Day of the Girl Child World Students Day APJ Abdul Kalam World Food Day Peace Economics Valmiki Jayanti
- Uniting the world on October 10th for the official #WorldMentalHealthDay. Join us to promote awareness of #MentalHealth in people all over the world.
- Sambutan Hari Kesihatan Mental Sedunia 2018 anjuran Jabatan Psikiatri & Kesihatan Mental, Hospital Selayang.
- World Mental Health Day – it’s a perfect day to think about those who find it difficult to carry on every day but somehow find the courage to do so. It wasn’t that long ago that some mornings I woke, I’d be gutted. It’s okay not to be okay. Never Give Up… Never Give In…
- Today is World Mental Health Day and this year’s theme is suicide prevention. Please take the opportunity to share the details of our Suicide Prevention Helpline HOPELINEUK – it could save a life.
- Today is World Mental Health Day. Today I admit to myself that I am happy, hurting, and healing — all at the same time. I hope you are healing too.
- Together, let us support the World Mental Health Day 2019: Focus on Suicide Prevention. You are not alone in this.
- Mental health isn’t glamorous Mental health isn’t fun Mental health isn’t fashionable Mental health isn’t cool Mental health isn’t trendy Mental health isn’t ‘in our heads’ Mental health awareness day is not enough… Mental health awareness day MUST be every day.
- It’s World Mental Health Day today. It also happens to be the birthday of a person I love very much, a person I spent nearly a decade living with and being deeply in love with, and have in many ways, lost to mental illness. 5 years ago, he was diagnosed with schizophrenia.
- WORLD MENTAL HEALTH DAY 2019 | In this journey toward the promotion and protection of mental health in the Philippines, it takes us all. There is no universal health care without #Mentalhealth
- Happy World Mental Health Day! Let’s make our mental health a priority today and every day #WorldMentalHealthDay
- Today is world mental health day. Please remember to think about your own mental health, what do YOU need? Also, consider the mental health of others, a simple ‘are you okay?’ And a chance to listen could go a million miles.
- Today is World Mental Health Day! This day gives us an opportunity to bring awareness and highlight mental health and wellbeing issues where we work, rest and play. Remembering you are not alone is vitally important. We are here for you.
- It’s World Mental Health day folks..the message is clear if you feel yourself sliding into deep dark space, talk to someone, it’s FREE. Help is available. Mental ill-health is taking far too many of us. Look out for your friends especially the strong ones! DO IT TODAY.
World Mental Health Day Inspirational & Positive Quotes
Here are some Inspirational quotes for Mental Day available for you. Also, we have added some Positive Mental Health Quotes. All of these you can use to celebrate the World Mental Health Day on this October 10th.
- “Mental illness is nothing to be ashamed of, but stigma and bias shame us all.”
- “You are beautiful because you let yourself feel, and that is a brave thing indeed.” – Shinji Moon
- “Mental health needs a great deal of attention. It’s the final taboo and it needs to be faced and dealt with.”
- “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Try to be a rainbow in someone else’s cloud.” – Maya Angelou
- “Mental health is an important topic and should be discussed more frequently. It’s not “attention-seeking.”
- “Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
- “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
- “Your illness is not your identity. Your chemistry is not your character.” – Pastor Rick Warren
- “Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you” – Walt Whitman
Category : mmmmm