Second Thursday of October is celebrated as World Sight Day across the globe. This day is all about creating more awareness about issues with eye sight and this day gives us an opportunity to share World Sight Day messages, quotes and greetings with family and friends. Celebrate this day with some wonderful and motivating World Sight Day slogans to share with everyone and make them aware.
Select from the newest and the original World Sight Day 2019 messages. Have these World Sight Day posters messages and wishes shared on Facebook, WhatsApp.
World Sight Day Messages, Quotes & Greetings
1. On the occasion of World Sight Day, let us stand together and make more and more people aware of blindness and issues of vision.
2. Eyes are what connect us to this world…. On World Sight Day, let us pray for vision for blind and more and more joys around.
3. Vision is what must come first and protecting eyesight is what is extremely important…. Happy World Sight Day to you.
4. Let us make it a Happy World Sight Day…. Let us work together to bring vision to more and more people to make this world a better place.
5. World Sight Day reminds us that we must all give attention to our vision for a proper sight to avoid any complications.
6. Together we have the power to create more and more awareness about blindness and sight…. Wishing a very Happy World Sight Day.
7. World Sight Day gives us an opportunity to have a world where everyone can see and have a healthy vision by creating more awareness about it.
8. Let us join hands to eliminate blindness from this world…. Let us pray for safe and healthy vision for all…. Happy World Sight Day.
9. Wishing a very Happy World Sight Day…. Wishing you healthy sight, wishing you healthy vision and a beautiful life.
10. There are many visual impairments that can be avoided or can be cured…. And World Sight Day inspires us for healthy eye sight.
Best Slogans for World Sight Day
11. World Sight Day is a reminder to work for visually impaired.
12. See with your eyes the beauty of this world.
13. Visual impairment demands attention and solution.
14. Eye sight needs protection and care.
15. We all must focus on our eye sight.