New Year Wishes for Friends and Family: All we really wish for our friends and family is their happiness and prosperity. New Year can be a great excuse to let them know what we wish for them. New Year comes when the Jingle Bells are still ringing, but it is a fantastic occasion to end the holiday season with friends and family. We have beautiful, heart touching, and quirky words to help you out for your dear ones, so you do not need to spend much time on happy new year wishes for friends and family. Please scroll down to explore our compilation of happy new year wishes for friends and family.
Happy New Year Wishes For Friends
Friendship can be the greatest gift for a new year, and as friends come and go, reflect on your relationships that stood the test of time. Raise a glass to many more years together with these Happy New Year wishes perfect for friends.
- Becoming your friend was the best thing I’ve done in the last year. I’d love to keep this friendship alive for the rest of my life!
- 365 new days. 365 new chances!
- I wish you pure joy, laughter and peace of mind in this New Year. Happy New Year!
- Since we’re going into a new year, I’d like to tell you all that it’s only because of you that I’m living my life to its fullest. I wish you all a Happy New Year.
- Happy New Year, dear friend. Don’t forget the past, learn from it and go out strong for your dreams and future. My best wishes are with you.
- Friends bring happiness throughout the year. Especially a friend like you! Happy New Year!
- A New Year has tiptoed in. Let’s go forward and meet it together!
- “Stir the eggnog, lift the toddy, Happy New Year everybody! “ – Phyllis McGinley
- “Tonight’s another chance to start again. It’s just another New Year’s Eve. Another night like the rest. It’s just another New Year’s Eve. Let’s make it the best!” – Barry Manilow
Happy New Year Wishes
- “A new year. A fresh, clean start! It’s like having a big white sheet of paper to draw on! A day full of possibilities!” – Bill Watterson
- “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “I don’t care if we have our house, or a cliff ledge, or a cardboard box. Home is wherever we all are, together.” – James Patterson
- “Home is where you are loved the most and act the worst.” – Marjorie Pay Hinckley
- “They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: Someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.” – Tom Bodett
- “Let us be grateful for the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” – Marcel Proust
- “Every day I feel it is a blessing from God. And I consider it a new beginning. Everything is beautiful.” – Prince
New Year Wishes for Friends and Family
- I am sending all the best wishes in the world to my best friend for having a great new year. Because my friend deserves the best.
- You are away from me but not very away from my heart. I miss you to the moon and back. Happy New Year, dearest friend.
- I know this year was kind of sucks, but I hope 2021 will be a great one. Happy New Year to you and your family.
- Happy New Year dear friend. Don’t forget the past, learn from it, and go out strong for your dreams and future. My best wishes are with you.
- Years come and go but we will remain friends and never be a foe. I’m wishing you a happy and prosperous new year.
- The stars are many, but the moon is the one, friends are many but dearest is the one, whom I wish as the brand new year arrives tonight! Wish you a Happy new year!
- May the gift of friendship sparkle in your heart the whole year through let this magic of closeness spread among your loved ones, happy new year my friend!
- Having you around, every moment becomes special for me and I wish you all the best for the future. Happy New Year to you and your family.
- A basket full of smile, joy and warm wishes sent to you from thousand miles away for you my dear Friend! A very Happy New Year.
- May this new year’s eve brings golden memories to our family to cherish forever. Happy new year friend!
- It doesn’t matter how much time I spend with you; it just never seems enough. Your company is addictive. Wishing you a happy new year!
- Our friendship is ever cheerful. Thanks for being with me all these years. Wish you all the joy and happiness in the next year.
- As we step into a new year, I would like to appreciate you for lifting me up every time I fall and encouraging me to move forward – no matter what. Have a beautiful year!
- Remote of your life is in your hands. Switch the bad channels into good channels and move forward. Wish you a very Happy and Prosperous New Year ahead.
- New is the year, new are the hopes, new is the resolution, new are the spirits, and new are my warm wishes just for you. Have a promising and fulfilling new year!
- Remember all the good memories you have made and know that your life will be so full of wonders in the coming year. Happy new year 2021!
New Year Greetings for Family
If you’re celebrating the New Year with your family, wish each other or give a family member who lives far away a call ready with a warm wish for them on New Year’s Eve.
- It’s amazing to be part of a family that has so many beautiful people in it. I love you all. Happy New Year!
- I am so proud of you my little ones, here’s to another year of precious moments.
- Seasons change; years come and go but our family grows stronger.
- Our family has made my life bright and I love to celebrate the New Year with all of you by my side.
- Friends come and go but family is forever. Happy New Year to you all!
- Although we may have our ups and downs, I know we will always support each other. Here’s to another year and our wonderful family!
- We are blessed to have each other, I could not be any more thankful. May this year bring us success and good health.
- In this loveliest of seasons may you find many reasons for happiness. Wishing you a very Happy New Year, and sending lots of love!
- Here’s to another year of laughs, memories and good food!
- Wishing you peace, love and laughter in the New Year.