Out with the old and in with the new! Starting the new year off with more motivation, positivity and some resolutions will ensure 2021 is your year! To give you a head start and a sprinkle of inspiration, we’ve rounded up some of the best Happy New Year quotes to shout after the ball drops.
TOUCHING NEW YEAR WISHES
- Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one!
- New is the year, new are the hopes, new is the resolution, new are the spirits, and new are my warm wishes just for you. Have a promising and fulfilling New Year!
- May you discover everything you are looking for in the new year right inside yourself!
- A new year is like starting a new chapter in your life. It’s your chance to write an incredible story for yourself.
- As you pursue your hopes and dreams, may this year bring you much success and may your journey be wonderful.
- As the new year draws close, I hope it’s filled with the promises of a hopeful tomorrow.
- With the new year on the horizon, I wish that you embrace it with an open heart and go forward with faith, hope, and courage.
Funny Happy New Year Wishes & Quotes
If you’re known as the comedian in the friend group, try these funny Happy New Year wishes to share. Once you’ve got the whole group laughing, toast to another year of fond memories and fun!
- Here’s to a new year doing the same old habits.
- A New Year’s resolution is something that goes in one year and out the other.
- Last year’s resolution was to lose 20 pounds by Christmas. Only 30 pounds to go.
- Remember when we were young and wanted to stay up for New Year’s? Now we’re old and all we want to do is sleep.
- Many people look forward to the New Year for a new start on old habits.
- May the New Year bring you significantly more joy than the holidays did.
- Happy New Year! Let’s eat, drink, and be merry — for tomorrow we diet!
- All I wish this new eve comes with a lot of joys for you since you look ugly while crying. Happy New Year!
- May this New Year bring actual change in you, nor recurrence of old habits in a new package.
- I think I made too many New Year’s resolutions this year. It took me almost a full day to break them all.
- “An optimist stays up till midnight to see the New Year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.” – Bill Vaughn
- “May all your troubles last as long as your New Year’s resolutions.” – Joey Adams
- “First you take a drink, then the drink takes a drink, then the drink takes you.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “Now there are more overweight people in America than average-weight people. So overweight people are now average…which means, you have met your New Year’s resolution.” – Jay Leno
- “Good resolutions are simply checks that men draw on a bank where they have no account.” – Oscar Wilde
- “What the new year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the new year.” – Vern McLellan
NEW YEAR WISHES FOR LOVED ONES
- I can’t believe another year has passed. Time flies when you’re with the one you love most. Happy New Year!
- Happy New Year, my love! I feel like I can accomplish anything in this new year with you by my side.
- Thank you for your constant love and support this past year. Here’s to another amazing year.
- I can’t believe all the places the past year has brought us, and I can’t wait to see where we go in 2021. I love you!
- You made this past year one full of endless laughter and joy. May next year bring us the same and more.